What do you get from being a partner?
Read about the benefits of becoming a commercial partner to Make It Cheaper and helping to spread the word about our service.
We’re committed to helping our partners make a success of our relationship, which is why we provide all the support and advice we can.
It doesn’t matter how big, small or profitable you are – once you’re on board, we are too, so every Make It Cheaper partner benefits from the same level of support.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what you can expect:
- Advice from our marketing team on how best to explain the benefits of our service to your audience. If you’d like, we can even provide copy for your website that you can use to promote our service to your clients.
- Our team will set up a dedicated phone number and web page for you – including your branding – that you can distribute to your clients who are interested in our service.
- We’ll track everyone who contacts us using your number or web page – and pay you a commission fee every time a business you’ve introduced to us uses our service.
- At the end of every month, we’ll send you a commission statement detailing how much commission you’re owed from the previous month’s sales. We’ll also send a report detailing the progress of business you’ve referred that have started using our service but haven’t yet agreed a new contract.
- Each month, you invoice us for the amount you’re owed and we’ll make the payment straight away.
- Throughout our relationship, you’ll have a dedicated account manager who you can contact at any time for advice, queries or any suggestions you may have.
We like our partners to be passionate about helping small businesses – and to understand the value of what we offer to our customers. If that’s something you’re on board with, and you’re happy to promote our message, then we’ll be on hand to support you in any way we can.
To talk about becoming a Make It Cheaper partner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.