Training, development and benefits
Our people put in plenty of hard work on a daily basis, so we play our part by making sure they’ve got the support and training they need to keep developing their skills.
That’s why we’ve got the framework in place to help our people succeed, and if you join the Make It Cheaper team you’ll benefit from a range of resources set up to ensure you realise your full potential.
And that’s not all. To say thank-you for the commitment and dedication shown by our staff, we like to ensure they have access to a variety of perks. It’s one of the many ways we aim to make life easy for our colleagues, and if you work for Make It Cheaper you can expect to benefit from the following:
What do we offer our team?
If you show you the commitment, enthusiasm and desire to deliver for your colleagues and customers every day, we promise your hard work won’t go unnoticed. Here’s what you can expect:
- A fully integrated induction.
- Regular coaching in one-to-one meetings.
- Professional accreditations and qualifications.
- Senior management and team leader training programmes.
- Annual London travel loan
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Extra time off to get married.
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice.
- Employee Assistance programme – confidential counselling, advice on your finances and other personal matters.
Take a look at the roles we currently have available at Make It Cheaper.
Share this page: