Working at Make It Cheaper
We look for people who will live to our values – trust, passion and expertise.
Whatever you’re doing with us, we want you to be engaged with our vision of saving millions for thousands of Britain’s small businesses. We want you to love your customer, whether they’re in the company or out there in the big wide world.
We’ll create an environment where you can develop your skills and expertise, and the rest is up to you.
You’ll experience the buzz of working for a growing company in a positive, vibrant atmosphere where we believe in celebrating hard-earned success – so you can expect to be putting on your party shoes pretty regularly.
If the prospect of working at Make It Cheaper – based in the heart of London – is floating your boat, take a look at our vacancies page to see where you could fit in.
Benefits and training
- A fully integrated induction.
- Regular coaching in one-to-one meetings.
- Professional accreditations and qualifications.
- Senior management and team leader training programmes.
Rewards and recognition
- Weekly awards for staff who make life easy for customers and colleagues.
- Monthly parties for high performers and those who epitomise our values.
- Company-wide Christmas and summer parties.
- Annual, all-expenses paid trip abroad for top performers.
Take a look at the roles we currently have available at Make It Cheaper.
Share this page: