Compare Commercial Combined Insurance
What is commercial combined insurance?
Commercial combined cover is an insurance policy for businesses. If you’re a wholesaler, engineers or manufacturer, you’ll rely on tools, equipment, staff and customers to keep your business running. With all of this comes risk, so it’s essential that you have the right financial protection in place to protect your organisation against accidents.
Why do I need commercial combined insurance?
Having commercial combined cover is useful for small businesses because:
- You can merge your covers into one manageable insurance package
- You can tailor the insurance to suit your business needs
- It minimises disruption to your business.
What does commercial combined insurance cover?
With commercial combined insurance, you’ll be covered for everything from damage to your building, to a customer claiming for illness or injury. This insurance package can be adapted to suit the needs of your business. Here are examples of situations where you could be covered:
- Damage, loss or theft of stock
- Accidental damage to computers
- Contents of your delivery vans
- Commercial legal expenses
- Engineering covers
Make sure to check your policy to understand everything that you’re covered for.
Which policies does commercial combined insurance include?
A combined insurance package allows you to avoid taking out policies that aren’t suited to the individual needs of your business. This makes it more cost-effective and manageable. A typical commercial combined insurance package would include:
- Employers liability insurance: Claims related to a member of staff becoming ill or injured
- Public liability insurance: Claims related to a customer, client or third party becoming injured, ill or suffering property damage.
- Product liability insurance: Claims for personal injury or property damage caused by a product your business designed, sold or supplied.
- Business interruption insurance: Financial support for if your business is forced to close.
- Cover against material damage and theft.
- Goods in transit cover: Protects contents of your van or pickup when transporting items.
- Personal accident and/or sickness risks.
Protect your business now - call us on 0800 188 4976
Our experts will compare quotes from the UK’s most trusted insurers and adapt your insurance to suit the needs of your business.
Call us on 0800 144 4808 and let's talk
Our service helps you get on - and stay on - lower, fairer rates for electricity, gas, landline, broadband, merchant services and insurance.
Prefer us to call you? Enter your details in the form on the right.
You complete the form, we call you, good things happen.