Contact details for Opus Energy, who provide gas and electricity exclusively to business customers.
Opus Energy is a leading independent gas and electricity supplier to the UK business sector. Established in 2002, it now supplies over 200,000 business locations across the country.
With an energy supply agreement with GDF SUEZ, one of their major shareholders, Opus Energy are able to provide business customers with a reliable source of affordable power.
Opus Energy offers a range of benefits to their business customers, including:
- Market responsive pricing - monitoring of current energy market changes means that Opus Energy are able to pass savings on to customers quickly
- Highly competitive pricing - thanks to close wholesale relationships and low business overheads
- All incoming calls answered in UK-based call centres within 30 seconds
- A simplified and accurate billing system
- Listening to customer feedback to develop products which meet customer demands
Opus Energy investing in the future
Opus Energy is committed to making their power as affordable as possible for businesses. In addition to supplying energy, Opus Energy also purchases power from over 700 renewable generators in the UK which it then supplies to its customers. In 2009, Opus Energy became the first electricity supplier to provide smart meters free of charge to its customers, allowing businesses to be involved and manage their electricity usage.
Should I switch to Opus Energy?
Call us today on 0800 970 0077 and we'll find out if Opus Energy can give your small business the most competitive gas and electricity prices.
Make It Cheaper compares gas and electricity prices with other business energy suppliers on the market to find the best deal for your business. Our advice is totally free and impartial - and we'll never recommend a tariff that isn't right for your business.
How do I switch my energy to Opus Energy?
If you want to review and switch your business energy supplier, simply give us a call free on 0800 970 0077. If you can, try to have the following to hand when you call:
- Latest business energy bill
- Contract end dates
- Annual spend/consumption rates
However, don't worry if you don't have this information to hand because we can still help you without it.
If you'd prefer for one of our saving experts to call you back, simply complete the form on the right of this page.
How can I complain to Opus Energy?
If you want to make a complaint to Opus Energy, contact their complaints department via these channels:
- Phone: 0843 227 2377 (All calls received by Opus Energy are recorded for training and verification purposes and are charged at local rates)
- Post: Opus Energy Limited, Royal Pavilion, 2 Summerhouse Road, Northampton, NN3 6BJ
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a better energy deal for your business.
Our experts make it easy. We’ll search the market to find prices that are right for you - and we'll set up your contract to save you time as well as money.
Call 0800 970 0077 to get an energy deal that's right for you.Ok, let's get started
Our customers love us!
Running your business is about to get a lot easier
Our expert service helps you get on – and stay on – lower, fairer rates for electricity, gas, landline, broadband, merchant services and insurance.
Call us to get started.