E.ON energy is one of the UK's 'Big Six' energy suppliers. They supply gas and electricity to both domestic and commercial customers.
E.ON is one of the UK's big six energy suppliers and forms part of the E.ON group, one of the world's biggest power and gas companies.
E.ON currently supplies gas and electricity to around 500,000 businesses in the UK. They offer small businesses:
- The Business EasyGreen plan - E.ON will offset every unit of electricity you use with a unit of electricity generated from a renewable source and supply it back to the national grid.
- Feed-in tariffs - earn money back on any renewable electricity you generate.
- A free Business Energy Manager plan - to help small businesses make changes that will reduce their energy bills and have a positive impact on the environment.
- The ability to manage business energy accounts online.
E.ON business investing in the future
Together with the other big players in the energy industry, E.ON are working to prepare for climate change, the closing of multiple energy generating plants and helping the UK to become more self-sufficient in terms of its energy needs.
To help get in shape for the UK's future, E.ON plan to invest in biomass, Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS), goal, gas, nuclear, tidal, wave and wind powered energy generation.
Should I switch to E.ON?
Call us today on 0800 970 0077 to find out if an E.ON business plan could help your small business save money.
We compare gas and electricity prices with other business energy suppliers on the market to find the best deal for your business. Our advice is totally free and impartial; we'll never recommend a tariff that isn't right for your business.
How do I switch my energy to E.ON?
If you want to review and switch your business energy supplier, simply give us a call free on 0800 970 0077. If you can, try to have the following to hand when you call:
- Latest business energy bill
- Contract end dates
- Annual spend/consumption rates
However, don't worry if you don't have this information right now; we can still help you without it.
Call today on 0800 970 0077 to speak to one of our saving experts and save up to 30% on your energy bills. Or, if you prefer, simply complete the form on this page to request a call-back.
How can I complain to E.ON?
If you want to make a complaint to E.ON business, contact their complaints department via these channels:
- Phone: 0845 303 4060
- Post: E.ON, Business Customer Service Director, Griffin Court, Phoenix Park, Colliers Way, Nottingham, NG8 6AT.
Get a better energy deal for your business.
Our experts make it easy. We’ll search the market to find prices that are right for you - and we'll set up your contract to save you time as well as money.
Call 0800 970 0077 to get an energy deal that's right for you.Ok, let's get started
Our customers love us!
Running your business is about to get a lot easier
Our expert service helps you get on – and stay on – lower, fairer rates for electricity, gas, landline, broadband, merchant services and insurance.
Call us to get started.