EDF Energy company information and contact details. Visit Make It Cheaper to save on your business energy bills.
EDF Energy is one of the big six energy suppliers in the UK, supplying homes and businesses across the country.
EDF Energy is owned by EDF S.A., the second biggest utility company in France. In 2009, EDF Energy took control of electricity generation company British Energy, making EDF Energy the largest generator of energy in the UK. EDF Energy for business can offer small business customers:
- Prices to rival other business energy suppliers
- 2% off the bill for customers who pay monthly by direct debit
- Fixed prices guaranteed not to change for a minimum of 12 months up to 3 years
- Complimentary energy advice
- Business Advisors assigned to each customer's account
- A contract tailored specifically to each customer's business
EDF Energy investing in the future
EDF Energy is aware of the increasing demand for energy across the UK so, as part of its plan to improve the environment and supply the necessary levels of gas and electricity, EDF Energy is focusing its investment on sustainable energy development. Their list of priorities includes:
- Attempting to find large hydroelectricity infrastructure projects
- Using new and improving technologies to their advantage
- Continuing to provide competitively priced energy to the UK
- Trying to publicise energy efficiency to decrease overall demand for energy
- Investing in research to constantly improve and refine energy sources
- Developing CO2 capture, transportation and storage technology
- Developing more low-carbon technologies
Should I switch to EDF Energy?
Call us today on 0800 970 0077 and we'll find out if EDF Energy for business could give your small business the best gas and electricity prices.
Make It Cheaper compares gas and electricity prices with other business energy suppliers on the market to find the best deal for your business. Our advice is totally free and impartial; we'll never recommend a tariff that isn't right for your business.
How do I switch my energy to EDF Energy for business?
If you want to review and switch your business energy supplier, simply give us a call free on 0800 970 0077. If you can, try to have the following to hand when you call:
- Latest business energy bill
- Contract end dates
- Annual spend/consumption rates
However, don't worry if you don't have this information right now; we can still help you without it.
Call today on 0800 970 0077 to speak to one of our Saving Experts for business and save up to 30% on your energy bills. Or, if you prefer, simply complete the form to the right of this page to request a call back.
How can I complain to EDF Energy for business?
If you want to make a complaint to EDF Energy for business, contact their complaints department through these channels:
- Phone: 0800 096 2255
- Post: Customer Correspondence Team, EDF Energy, FREEPOST RRYZ-BRTT-CBJS, Osprey House, Osprey Road, Exeter, EX2 7WN
- Email: email@example.com
Get a better energy deal for your business.
Our experts make it easy. We’ll search the market to find prices that are right for you - and we'll set up your contract to save you time as well as money.