The Make It Cheaper saving guarantee
We're convinced that you could be paying less to run your business - so we guarantee* our switching service will save you money. If you don't achieve the saving we think a business the size of yours should - either £1,000, £500 or £250 - we'll pay you the difference.
The reality is that you might save much, much more than those amounts - a lot depends on the kind of contracts you're on right now. That's where our team of experts comes in. Every pound they help you save in one short phone call will go straight to profit - it'll be the easiest money you've ever made.
As long as you're a business with premises you can put Make It Cheaper to the test, so call us on 0800 970 0077 or leave us your details so that a saving expert can call you back.
*Saving guarantee terms & conditions
The following terms & conditions apply to the "£1,000 saving guarantee" offered by Make It Cheaper Limited to business customers switching at least 3 products using Make It Cheaper Limited's service. Subject to the following terms & conditions, if a business customer switches at least 3 products using Make It Cheaper's services and does not make at least the minimum saving described below as a result of the switches, Make It Cheaper will refund the customer the difference between the total saving and the guaranteed minimum saving amount.
- The saving guarantee only applies to business customers and is limited to businesses with premises.
- In order to qualify for the guarantee, at least one of the qualifying products must be business gas or business electricity.
- The saving guarantee applies when a business customer switches at least 3 contracts pertaining to at least 3 different qualifying products using Make It Cheaper's switching service within a 2-year period. Qualifying products are limited as follows: business gas; business electricity; business broadband; business landline; business insurance; merchant services.
- In order to qualify for the guarantee, at least one of the qualifying products switched using Make It Cheaper's services must be business gas or business electricity.
- Where business electricity is one of the three products qualifying customers for the saving guarantee of £1,000, annual consumption must be equal to or in excess of 25,000 kWh. For annual consumption of less than 25,000 kWh and greater than or equal to 5,000kWh, a saving guarantee of £500 applies. For annual consumption of less than 5,000 kWh, a saving guarantee of £250 applies.
- Where business gas is one of the three products qualifying customers for the saving guarantee of £1,000, annual consumption must be equal to or in excess of 60,000 kWh. For annual consumption of less than 60,000 kWh and greater than or equal to 5,000kWh, a saving guarantee of £500 applies. For annual consumption of less than 5,000 kWh, a saving guarantee of £250 applies.
- If a customer chooses a contract that is more expensive than the cheapest available at the time of entering into that contract, that contract will not be a qualifying contract for the saving guarantee.
- If a customer is unable to take up the cheapest contract available owing to a credit check failure or any other reason and subsequently enters into a more expensive contract, that contract will not be a qualifying contract for the saving guarantee.
- Qualification for the Make It Cheaper saving guarantee is not limited to new customers. Existing customers must make at least one further switch after 01/09/2013 to be eligible for qualification for the guarantee. Gas and electricity saving figures are calculated against then available out of contract and renewal rates only.
- The qualifying figure for the saving guarantee is calculated against saving made over an entire contract term of the switched qualifying products as compared to equivalent charges that would have been payable under the customer's previous contract for that product over the same term.
- The total saving figure is calculated after the time of any claim made by a customer and comprises a calculation of saving figures pertaining to all live contracts and all contracts that have been live in the two-year period preceding the date of the claim.
- In the event of any claim against the saving guarantee, any negative contract saving figure claimed by the customer will be taken as £0 and cannot be offset against any actual savings on other qualifying products.
- If a customer wishes to make a claim on the guarantee they must first contact Make It Cheaper Limited who will then provide full details of the claim process.
- To make a claim against the saving guarantee, customers must be willing to provide evidence, the requirements for which will be advised by the Customer Service Team, to prove that their total saving through contracts set up through Make It Cheaper has not exceeded the guaranteed amount. Such evidence must be reasonably satisfactory to Make It Cheaper Limited.
- The maximum amount payable following a successful claim against the saving guarantee is capped at the applicable qualifying guarantee amount of £250, £500 or £1,000 (as described above).
- Make It Cheaper reserves the right to amend and withdraw the saving guarantee at any time.
- These terms & conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions that apply to the use of our service. You will be required to accept those terms and conditions when using our service.